Cochrane BMX Calendar of Events
7:00pm Race Night
May 30, 2018
Track opens at 6:00pm for open track with races to follow at 7:00pm.
Preregister at check in window before 6:30pm or text in your race before 6:00pm with the riders name, plate number and age/class. You must still check in at registration window before 6:30pm.
Gate drops at 7pm (we hope!), and here is what you NEED TO KNOW:
- Open track on race night runs from 6-6:50pm and racing from 7:10-8:30.
- Registration for racing is open all day until 6 via text or from 6-6:30 at the Moto shed. Text info to 587-586-0707
- Race registration must include: *Racers first\last name *Age/race class/gender *plate # *Birthdate *UCI ID (if you purchased the $85 license).
- Race day Registration closes at 6:30 sharp! No race Registrations after 6:30 will be taken.
- You MUST check the riders list at 6:30 to ensure your racer is registered and all info (age, class and plate number) is correct. You have 5 minutes to let the registration team know if there are any mistakes in name, age, class or plate number.
- Check Motos when they are posted. This is where you will find your racers race info...Moto numbers and gate numbers for each race. Write them down on painters tape, attach to your racers bike, and get your racers over to staging.
- Your racer must have a racing plate on the front of bike to race *Plate number is last 3 digits of UCI ID OR month and day of birthday *males have a yellow plate background and black numbers. Females have a blue pate background and white numbers
* Have your UCI license with you if you paid for the $85 license (we may need to refer to them).
*Please include ALL info when registering by text.